[pct-l] Tell your AOL friends (admin)

As of last night, AOL is bouncing all email from ANY Mailman mailing
lists.    If you are an AOL user and a subscriber of the lists here or
anywhere, you will not be able to receive posts.

Yet again AOL has made a unilateral decision and broken their email
software.   Unfortunately this time, I cannot send mail to another
server to bypass these stupid measures.  The Mailman developers are
working on a patch, but they don't have a timeline yet.

Please forward this email to any of your AOL friends to let them know
that AOL has again bastardized the Internet.    I can see no reason to
give them your money month after month.

-Ryan