[pct-l] parkas

Time and time again, I am always impressed with Patagonia gear.  I
try other products and usually come back to patagonia because of
their quality, value, innovation, and durability.  I own a patagonia
shell and love it.  Theye are out with a new ultralight shell that
looks great:
http://tinyurl.com/s37f

original URL:
http://www.patagonia.com/za/PDC?OPTION=PRODUCT&merchant_rn=7
385&cgrfnbr=285044&sku=83730&ws=false

specs on this jacket are impresive:
cost: $179
weight: 15 oz.
bells & whistles: pit zips, hood w/drawstring, H2NO material (gortex
equivalent).

HTH,
dude