[pct-l] parkas

Alas, I am in the need for a new shell garment. The one I used on the PCT in
1999, the same one - Loghouse --that Jardine recommended in his first PCT
book, has finally worn thin. I am looking for a shell/parka 2 layer unit that can
each be used separately as well as together.  Anyone out there know of such a
piece of clothing for under, say $250? Right now my parka (200 weight polar
fleece) plus  Loghouse Goretex shell weighs 30 oz. so that's the max weight I'm
seeking