[pct-l] Hydrogen Sleeping Bag

Just my 2 cents worth about the bag. So far in a Squall tarptent, the bag has proved a good choice.  I wear a light weigh TNF fleece jacket/gloves and socks in addition to a T-shirt and shorts.  For me it works well in 30+ degree temperatures. I don't know about 20+ temperatures, but I suspect I could add some clothing and do okay. I find the key for me is to be in a tent or low tarp to keep the chill off. One thing about the bag (long) is the compactness and light weight. Really outstanding.  I can carry other supplies in the normal backpack (Vortex STX) sleeping bag compartment too - very nice option.  Happy trails, Switchback