[pct-l] Ice Axe and Crampon Training

There are also several other ways to find mountaineering training. Colleges
and Universities often have mountaineering classes available for beginers at
an affordable price. Another option are outdoor clubs such as
http://www.outdoorsclub.org which offer member organized events.

Sean Crookham aka Tick