[pct-l] did you enjoy it ?

Ever hear the phrase "Freedom of the Hills? I enjoyed the total freedom most
of all. One can't get that feeling on a two week trip. One gets it only after
a feeling of permanence is felt after about a month with five to go. As far as
did I enjoy it, it was just like anything else. I had good days when things
went smoothly and bad ones when they didn't. It became my employment and my
lesson without monetary involvement except for food
   As far as negative responses, I have had few and believe most of them come
through either fear of change or just plain jealousy of some one who actually
act, not just dream