[pct-l] Maps of the Trail

For the John Muir Trail segment, the Tom Harrison John Muir Trail map pack is
excellent.  In most west coast REIs, or from his website
www.tomharrisonmaps.com

I looked at Jerry's recommendation and it also looks like an excellent
resource. One comment - I use TOPO, and now mainly just print the route profile, and
buy larger scale maps to take with me.  When I print all the maps it is a
substantial amount of paper and weight, and doesn't give me the overall picture
of the area - distant mountain peaks, etc.  I am adding that link to my website
as a PCT map resource.
Ralph Alcorn
www.backpack45.com
Shepherd Canyon Books
Publisher of We're in the Mountains, Not Over the Hill:
     Tales and Tips From Seasoned Women Backpackers