[pct-l] RE: virus

Well a month or so ago, I changed my email number and until last Friday I
was 'scam'free of all the unwanted 100 or so messages a day.

On Friday I received 40 messages all from Microsoft and have a bunch each
day now, well they are really not from Microsoft but I am a customer and
someone sure got into that mailing list
What to do....What to do....In talking to my computer son in Seattle this
morning, he came on and checked my machine out and said I have good
protection from Viruses. But if this does continue then I am changing my
email again.
Cheers,
Marge( the Old gal)