[pct-l] RE: virus

Unsubsribing from this list may not take care of the problem.  Viruses
access people's email address books and then send out mail to those
addresses.  Because these emails are being mailed to me directly (as
opposed to pct-l) the infected computer knows about my specific email
address.  By unsubscribing, you're not changing your email address so you
may still get all these messages.  I'm not sure if I explained that well,
but if the virus messages are being sent to you specifically, then
unsubscribing probably won't fix the problem.  The person needs to get the
virus off his/her machine.  I installed spamassassin and that has taken
care of the problem for me.  Other spam filters probably work equally as
well.

Also, I'm not a virus expert so I could be wrong.  It may be worth a try
to unsubscribe.

Steve