[pct-l] pcnst2004 at oakapple.net

I regret that I had to change my account name for using this list,
so anybody responding
directly to me about any recent postings will get a rude bounce message.

This is due to Worm.Automat.AHB
I'm not infected and I don't think mailman.hack.net is infected, but some
people on this list
who have corresponded with me at pcnst2003 (and have my address in their address
books) are definitely infected and trying to infect everybody they know,
it seems.    Here's more information if you are having trouble:

http://www.zincweb.co.uk/virus_news_swen.htm

Alas, it seems that changing one's public email addresses once a year is
no longer frequent enough.