[pct-l] trail work in Section N

** snip
 If only there were more people such as yourselves the entire length of the
PCT would be debris free.

Thank you.

JoAnn M. Michael
Regional Coordinator, Northern California
Pacific Crest Trail Association

end snip**

Hello, I am somewhat new to hiking and I am enthralled with the PCT.  I
would love to thru hike it someday.....  Until someday gets here I would be
interested in contributing some of my time to trail maintenance in the
Central OR to Nor Cal areas.  I live in Medford, OR. so anywhere within 3-4
hours drive time would be OK.  Could someone point me in the right direction
to any groups in the area that are in charge of such things.

Thanks,
John C.