[pct-l] Bear Killed in Section D

When I went through Little Jimmy in late May, I ran into three groups
(Team France, Sue and Gay, and some dude) of
thru hikers who had a bear encounter that night.  The bear apparently
entered the camp ground and rummaged about for food.  The bear got at the
random dude's food, but he drove it off.  He chewed on Sue and Gay's
Ursack, but didn't get all the food in it.  The random dude put his food
in the trash can, but the bear promptly retrieved it and kept it.  Team
France put their food in the rafters of the outhouse and had no problem.

Chris

Christopher Willett
Department of Mathematics
Indiana University