From: Paul Longton <plongton@pacbell.net>
Subject: [pct-l] Transcriber

I would like to find a transcriber to post my journal for my intended
thru-hike next year. Are there suggestions about how I would find such a
person? I know when I spoke to Yogi at this year's kickoff event she said that
she has had 3 different transcribers, none of whom she had met. It was one of
those quick conversations in the midst of the chaos and I didn't get a
chance to follow up on where she found her transcribers. Thanks in advance.
Paul Longton

Only you control your attitude and therefore, your happiness.