[pct-l] Steri-Pen

Although true that one may not have to always purify water, I do highly
encourage and reccomend it. The presence of animal feces, carrion and human
beings makes me think better of going without filtering. I have contracted
Giardisis several times in the past and it's not fun. Squatting in the bush
is a miserable way to spend your hike. I use the Sweetwater Filter myself
and had great success with it. The only problem I encounter is the need for
frequent cleanings and clogging in silty conditions. An easy remedy to
clogging is to tie coffee filter (or bandana) around the prefilter of your
pump and you'll never have the problem again.

Sean aka Tick