[pct-l] Reading material

Well, definitely time to annouce the arrival of a new PCT book following on
from this email.  It's called 'Walking Down a Dream' and is available from
Amazon, Barnes & Noble, etc. or you can get it straight from the publisher
at www.trek2000.org

As to whether it is good or not.. well a review is coming out in the next
edition of the Communicator and will be published on the List after that,
but customer reviews on Amazon have been very positive so far. So take a
look!

Singing Wolf