[pct-l] PCT South of Sonora Pass

I wonder if the Bill from Seattle who was section hiking could be Bill Irey,
"the old geezer"
I do have an email number for him, actually 'the old geezer' lives outside
the Seattle Area.
Contact me off list for the email number.
Cheers,

Marge   [The Old Gal]
http://www.prothman.org/marge

Hi all
This last weekend I backpacked in the Emigrant Wilderness south of Sonora
Pass.  Most of the thru-hikers are farther north but I ran into a couple
from Calgary (I was inexcusably negligent in not getting their names) who
are doing the California section.  There was also a 67-year old from Seattle
named Bill section hiking with a P2 he was still trying to figure out (if
anyone has a link I'd like to communicate further with him).