[pct-l] Wind Meters

I use the Kestrel 4000 for my weather monitoring on the trail.  Very nice device and fun to use.  I am especially interested in the heat index function.  Anyway, here is the ad for it.  Later, Switchback

"The Kestrel? 4000 Pocket Weather? Tracker is the next generation of weather monitoring. You can now measure EVERY major environmental condition easily and accurately, right in the palm of your hand. The chart mode allows users to recall and graph up to 250 measurements, along with the date and time of storage. Barometric Pressure, Altitude, Density Altitude, Temperature, Humidity, Wind Speed, Wind Chill, Dew Point, Wet Bulb, and Heat Index...all in one pocket sized instrument."
Dimensions: 5" x 1.8" x 1.1" and about 3 ounces/$280.00?

P.S.  I also use the Suunto Vector watch.  I got it new out the door for $143.00 ($200. retail).