[pct-l] Wire Bear Hangers

Hi

I walk my dog every morning when not on the trail. There is a group of
sedentary do-nut and coffee abuser there every morning with their fat dogs. Every
one has encountered bear stories, some will make your hair rise.

Well, the discussion this morning as I went pass was Kings Canyon Campsites.
They spoke of wires strung across trees by the forest service to hang your
food.
Now is this something I missed since I very seldom camp at a regular camp
site. Can anyone shed some light on this cloths line for bears. I know when I did
the Wonderland trail they had Poles to hang your food.

Lonetrail