[pct-l] Klez virus

At 09:30 PM 7/10/03, SnoLepard wrote:
>Hey Mags, I got an email from you a few minutes ago that contained the
>klez virus.

Folks, lets not discuss the Klez virus on the list. The person infected may
not even be a list member. All we really know is that the infected computer
is using IP address 12.214.212.234 and has list member addresses on its
hard drive somewhere. They may be in the address book, or mailbox, or they
may just be in the cache because the user viewed the archive web pages.

Almost certainly the address in the "from" field is not the person with the
virus.

For more information, please see
http://news.com.com/2100-1001-916945.html