[pct-l] Klez Virus

As mentioned, I am using HTML based e-mail. Do not use
the largest virus spreader of all time (Outlook.) :-)

As I getting e-mail with fake subjects from other
PCTers I suspect someone on this list is infected. I
just received an e-mail from Yogi about an XP Patch.
For some reason I suspect she really did not write an
e-mail to me about XP. ;-)

If you are using Outlook, you may want to go to
Norton's site and download the program and see if you
are infected.  Just for grins I DLd and ran it.
Nope..no virus.

=====