Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2003 8:07 PM
To: PCT-L@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: Re: [pct-l] Energy Bars or Candy Bars?

I am going to test out Monte's theory about the World Heritage takeover of
our wilderness. I am embarking on my Wyoming Wind River and Yellowstone trip
soon and will be on the lookout for foreign agents camping behind every tree
and depleting our trout supply. Hopefully they will still all be concentrated
around the usual suspect places such as Old Faithful, cleverly disguised as
camera bugs