[pct-l] virus checking advised

The last week has brought a flurry of EMails to me directly from list
members. (not from the actual group)  One sounds kind of  Klezzish to
me...robbing the addresses from the address books of a secondary party.
 Others seem more bogus, with most of the "senders" showing Yahoo or AOL
linked names.  Some of the subject lines have been:

    "Here to find out more" supposedly from Trail Dad (ROYROBIN)
    "W32.Klez.E" supposedly from ojmwss
    "A funny website" supposedly from kturc437
    "EMode.com" supposedly from brick <sic>
    "A special humor game" supposedly from cozlen1
    "A very humor game" supposedly from bcleaver804

and more...FWIW

Eckert