[pct-l] Energy Bars or Candy Bars?

In a message dated 7/10/03 3:34:40 PM, piedra2901@yahoo.com writes:

<< I am confused by the people who diss the Clif Bar. Hey, I know everyone
has their own taste for things, but Clif bars are made from REAL ingredients
(see ingredients below for their Chocolate-Peanut Crunch flavor).  I would never
describe them as "chemically tasting".  >>

Okay, chemically was he wrong adjective. How about "unappealing" to my taste
buds compared to others I have tried. Usually I just go for a variety of
everyday candy bars -- mainly because they are cheaper and have just about the same
number of calories.
  I am going to test out Monte's theory about the World Heritage takeover of
our wilderness. I am embarking on my Wyoming Wind River and Yellowstone trip
soon and will be on the lookout for foreign agents camping behind every tree
and depleting our trout supply. Hopefully they will still all be concentrated
around the usual suspect places such as Old Faithful, cleverly disguised as
camera bugs