[pct-l] re: pain relievers

Well-- anyone who talks about platelets and COX-2
might expect to have a question (reasonable) asked of
that person...only normal IMHO..too many quacks out
there...(no flame just a fact) I was curious but not
unblieving of the poster as I have some med training
myself and knew of these issues aprior to the post.
But It was a lignering curiosity if the person was
knowledgable or copying from a textbook...