[pct-l] Bend to Willamette Pass

My wife and I will be arriving in Bend, OR by Greyhound bus on July 28 at 12:30 p.m., and are in need of transportation to Willamette Pass.  I would like to be on the trail by nightfall.  Any shuttle/taxi contacts would be welcome.

The plan is to do a section hike south on the PCT from Willamette Pass to Burney Falls.  Should snow conditions be a concern at that time?

Any suggestions regarding resupply in this stretch are welcome.  We would like to do it without maildrops.

Gutsy and Dan