[pct-l] Thru-Hikers at Sonora Pass

Greetings:

I was driving over the Sonora Pass Friday morning on the way to the Hoover Wilderness, when I spied two guys sitting on the side of the road. Looked like thru-hikers to me. They were (and still are, I guess) Potato Picker and Navigator. Turned me down on a ride into Bridgeport. Said that Gottago is still hiking and that she and Yogi were about a week north of the Sonora Pass and that TeaTree and The Northerner were three days south. Again, that was on the fourth.

By the way, there were biblical swarms of mosquitoes in the Hoover Wilderness.

Peace,
Jim