[pct-l] Newbie questions

You know Marge, if only it were that easy, I'm like a crazed starving bear
in the kitchen when I get back from a hike.  It's a bit of a catch 22 trying
to loose weight, as once I've exercised all I can think about is food! and
of course it's sooo easy to put in more than you spent once you get home! I
guess it will be different on the trail for months at a time!

Rich