[pct-l] Trail Maintenance

> Throwing brush is the worse job on the trail

And doing it well can be the most important part of a scenic trail. It
should be invisible from the trail. This can be done by either hiding it
behind live brush, or by creating what we've call a "sim bush" a short
distance off trail, placing the cut brush upright as it was growing to
create what looks like a dead bush rather than a pile of brush. I've been
involved in cutting new trail through San Diego County chapparel, and that's
a lot of brush.

AsABat