[pct-l] Re: Giardia?

> It turned out to be these tasty slim-jim type meat
> sticks that made us bolt for the bushes. God help you

Hey Scott:

While I have no doubt that those nasty things certainly _could_ be the cause
of much distress, I'm curious: how did you determine with certainty that
they were the cause? That's always been one of the most difficult things
about afflictions like this in which symptoms appear hours, days, or even
weeks after the causing event--with lots of other suspicious activity in the
meantime.

Cheers,
Carl