[pct-l] Online Film Processing

My Wife and I are planning for a PCT thru hike in 2005 and would like to be
able to update my website <http://mysite.verizon.net/vze257gp/index.htm>  as
we go along, I was thinking of using Pocketmail
<http://www.pocketmail.com/us>   for email and communication and using
Diary-X <http://www.diary-x.com>  for the Journal all linked to my website.
for a nominal fee you can update your journal automatically by e-mail. This
system I think would work well using pocketmail.
I would like to be able to send my photos off to be deleveloped and
automatically posted to a site the same way the Diary-X
<http://www.diary-x.com>  journal will for all to see. However it seams with
snapfish <http://www.snapfish.com>  and shutterfly
<http://www.shutterfly.com/home/pro3c_newuser.jsp?cid=XXXSIGNPT6A>  people
have to register or be invited to look at the pictures. Does anyone know of
a web service that can assist with automating this process. To have my own
webmaster would be quite expensive... that is unless anyone knows any
different?
Perhaps someone with good web connections could arrange for a one stop shop
encompassing the needs of a thru-hiker,
1.	bulletin boards,
2.	Purchasing new/ replacement equipment and having delivered to your
next re-supply.
3.	Online web hosting to include, journals automatically updated via
phone/internet pictures etc, perhaps you can send your film have it
developed and processed and posted to your website.
4.	it would have your proposed itinerary, pre planning gearlist etc
5.	customizable for individuality.

If I had a way I would want to merge Diary-X <http://diary-x.com>  with Thru
hiker <http://www.thru-hiker.com>  and Trail Journals
<http://www.trailjournals.com>  and an open source photo service. Perhaps
even a way using Pocketmail <http://www.pocketmail.com/us>  you could place
an order for your re-supply parcel and have it waiting at the next place.
Now that would be cool

I look forward to all your thoughts. This is my first posting here and I
look forward to getting to know you all better before that great day, when
we set foot in campo

Dorian