[pct-l] San Jacinto This Weekend (again)

Howdy Hikers,

Well my plans for Papa Day fell through. So I'm trying again for this
coming weekend - June 21-22

Anyone wanna hike San Jacinto area?  Wanna trade a ride :)

I plan on hiking from Fobes Saddle to Marion Mountain Trail.  I would
spend the night at Tahquitz valley.  Im looking for on a ride Saturday
morning from Marion Mtn Campground to Fobes Saddle Trail Head.

If anyone is interested in joining me (maybe my son too) or trading
vehicle services, I'm open to ideas.

Thanks
Ben
Crazy_Old_scout