[pct-l] the cache is set up in Old Station

Hola Compadres.

Yesterday, my family and I set up the 60 gallon Cache
22 about a half day north of Old Station.  Check your
maps.  You shouldn't miss it if you're a front runner
and paying attention.

I'd love to get email reports of how much is left, for
I hope to be using some life-giving agua in late July.

Pass the word on, and have a chat with Doug at the Hat
Creek/Old Station store about water before you leave
for the Hat Creek Rim.

Rock on!

I'll see you all out there.  We're starting at Whitney
(cottonwood pass) on the 19th, and headed to
Washington.

Cheers!
-Amigo