[pct-l] Apache Springs Camp site

Mike,

Last year I got water at Apache Springs. There was room for a few hikers there. The water is to the NW about 20-30 yards. There is a plank of wood which retains the water causing a small pool behind it. I believe there was a recent water report that said there was a trickle of water there. This "should" be enough to get what you need...maybe. The camp sites were not great by any means but would do for a night. It is a steep decent to the springs from the PCT.

Geezer Bill