[pct-l] SNOW CREEK

When we hiked in '77, the temporary route followed roads that were even
longer than the proposed trail. We looked at the topos, trying to decide
between the temporary route and attempting to follow the partially built
permanent route. Being the smart fellows that we were, we opted instead to
take a more direct route: straight down. With the exception of a couple of
dropoffs that we had to skirt around, it is possible. But I don't recommend
it!