[pct-l] Re: Renting a bear-container

but rember they are heavy  and won't protect your food like hanging it
will. the only time they are half worth it is being abiove tree line and
then you usaly don't have t o woory about the bears. but if there is a
tree I would hang it course they have stuped rules stoping that even
though it has been proven that hanging it right will protect your food
100 times beter then those things. heck tonight we have to bears right
in my back yard. nice thing about leavign right next to the worlds first
natianl park yellowsotne
Dave