[pct-l] hike Kennedy Mdw to Yosemite Valley

I am planning to hike Kennedy Mdws north to Yosemite Valley.  Date is last weekend of
August, Sept., and first week of Oct. 2003.  I am looking for a partner.  I am planning to
travel equiped so if things don't work out I can continue solo.  But some company would
be nice and my wife would like it better.  I am not in the best of shape now, but have done
a lot of backpacking over the last 30 years.  I am 63 yrs old and plan on approx. 15 mile
days.  I live in southern CA  between San Bernardino and Palm Springs.

If interested contact me at ipreeves@airvelocity.net.

CRASH  (Irwin Reeves)