[pct-l] Re: Waters Stasher Group Expands

Thanks, Charlie.  At the ADZ kickoff when I volunteered, I naively assumed that by giving my home town  (La Cresencta, CA, you or others would possibly have knowledge of who pass my name to for the section I live close to.  Since the kickoff; I've bought the Southren California volume of the PCT guidebook and found that Ithe west end of section D is where I can contribute.  If anyone can refer me to individuals who cach water in section D, I'll appreciate the referral.

Thanks again,  Bruce Harvey
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: CharlieJones@aol.com
  To: Bighummel@aol.com ; anneri@gsvcs.com ; merten6@cox.nett ; Mrjenn@hotmail.com ; AsABat@4Jeffrey.Net ; whiteplume113@netscape.net ; PAULSCPT@aol.com ; jape@Nethere.com ; bharve@dslextreme.com ; CLanda@aol.com ; HyknLdy@aol.com ; jctomlinson@cox.net ; hikerjaye@cox.net ; jangles7@earthlink.net ; Readmiller@readmiller.com ; skipforsht@worldnet.att.net ; PCTSection@yahoogroups.com ; pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
  Sent: Friday, May 02, 2003 7:57 PM
  Subject: Waters Stasher Group Expands

  Sorry, I clicked SEND before I was ready ...

  We had several people who attended the 5th ADZ outing step forward and volunteer to help establish and resupply water caches in Section A.

  There may even be more that volunteered before ADZ. The point is, all of their names are on the addressee list of this message. Add the ones that you don't have and include them when you send any kind of "water cache affiliated email" especially if you are looking for help.

  Among the new additions are:

  Paul S. -- Paulscpt@aol.com
  Bruce Harvey -- bharve@dslextreme.com
  Jeff Eckert -- jape@Nethere.com