[pct-l] Pooh Corner Address Error on www.pcta.org

I discovered today that the PCTA web site lists an obsolete mailing address for Pooh Corner.  We changed our address two seasons ago.  Any mail delivered to the old address will be refused by the mailing service and processed according to USPS regulations.

The correct mailing address for Pooh Corner is:

Bill & Molly Person
PMB 154
11448 Deerfield Dr.
Truckee, CA 96161

Please try to get the word out to anyone who may need to redirect packages to our correct address.

Sorry for any problems.  I did not know until today that the PCTA web site contained our address.