[pct-l] Red's Meadow store

I layed over a day in Mammoth. The shuttle bus was easy  There is a bakery
on the west edge of the town that is worth going in for.  expensive but
worth it.  Lots of restaurants to get salads which is what I usually crave.

There are also a number of climbing and outdoor equipment stores.  Probably
the best selection between LA and Portland and close to the trail. You can
walk to the stores. There are probably stores in South lake tahoe but more
difficult to get around.  Found out my Vasque Clarion boots were not
working(absorbed water like kleenex and never dried out) and got shoes that
I finished the trail with.

Goforth