[pct-l] Red's Meadow store

I have been to TM store maybe 10-20 times..never been dissapointed..
Red's Meadow stuff will get u heartburn but it wil also get u to TM.

I stayed two days at Tm..worth the layover...espeically to climb Lambert
domes, the others too...and to see the meadow in the morning Fog is
unbelievable..

much better than visiting Lone Pine, or other towns! <grin>...

Richard