[pct-l] North to South directions/ attitude

In a message dated 5/19/03 10:44:16 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
pumpkin1@thegrid.net writes:

> but does anyone know of a book that gives directions north to south from
> Castle Peak to Tuolumne Meadows

don't know of a book...maybe someone will enlighten us.  A few years ago I
did a trip from Sonora Pass to Mt. Whitney.  There are books that deal with
the JMT, but not from Sonora to Tuolumne, so I rewrote the PCT guidebook for
that section.  Get a wee dram of your favorite elixir, sit back and it sorta
comes..... but, you're right, it's weird to read it backwards...although,
when you get your mind turned around, it works.  Would be glad to send you
the Sonora Pass to Tuolumne bit....

No Way