[pct-l] fuel canisters for JMT. How many?

Hi Fellow walkers-

I'm very glad the board is up and running again!  Thanks.

I have a fuel question for our JMT hike which starts at Horseshoe
Meadows on June 9!!! So soon YIIIPPPPIEEE.

I'm using a Gigapower and have the big fuel canisters (220g).  How many
should I carry at once?  I cook the standard Lipton dinners, raman
noodles, etc.  and boil water for 1 or  2 cups of tea or hot choc. per day.

I've broken the trip into the following:

Horseshoe Meadows to Whitney Portal  ~35 - 40 miles----  1 canister?
<we're skipping Crabtree to Kearsarge Pass (25 miles) b/c we have to
walk our friend out to Whitney portal. He can't do the whole trip so he
is stopping there.  And, I can't let him walk out alone.  He will take
us by car to Independence to the Kearsarge Pass trailhead.  Skipping
Forrester Pass might be good this time of year, anyway.  Any comments on
this part of the trail we are missing?  I figure we'd make up for it by
seeing something not on the JMT like the Onion Valley/Kearsarge Trail
and the Cottonwood Pass trail where we start.>  Who ever said you have
to be a purist?

Kearsarge Pass Trail to JMT to VVR ~ 95 miles---- 2 canisters?
VVR to Tuolumne ~ 60 miles----2 canisters to get from VVR to Happy Isles????
Tuolumne to Happy Isles ~ 22 mi

Oh, my wife is on the trip too.  So we will double the above numbers of
canisters each carrying our own ;)  She always accuses me of dishing off
weight on her. ha ha ha. Not true really, IMO.  For some reason she
still goes backpacking with me.

Thanks for the help,
Nate