[pct-l] IMHO

Well...that is not quite all if it! IMVHO, netizen and netiquette
IMHO really means: It aint' so humble and this is THE definitive,
last word, and why bother arguing with me becasue I am right, opinion.

It is a loaded connotation! so be careful..people **usulaly** mean it a
little sarcastically!! <grin> and then the IMVHO is the ultimate
"I am right you idiot" net-opinion!

just my $.02 worth!

and hey! that reminds me:

...if you tell someone a "penny for your thoughts"
and they give you their 2 cents worth, what the hell ever
happens to the other penny? Tell me someone!!

<smiles> and Happy Trails,

Richard