[pct-l] Trail Town CD Burning

Big Bear is large, but there is no Kinko's there.  You'd have to go down to
the Valley (not advised but you could most likely do it on public
transporation).  There may be other alternatives, but the old stand buy
(Kinko's) is not present in Big Bear.

Mojave?  Nope, not even up in Tehachapi.  But I didn't go up to Tehachapi,
and again, you might find a "Kinko's Like Service" up there.  Closest one is
in Palmdale 32 miles south of Mojave.

South Lake (one of my favorite trail towns simply for the closeness and
variety of services), again the answer is no.  You'd have to go to Carson
City - 21 miles away.

Ashland?  Nope.  You'd have to go 14 miles north to Medford (not too hard to
do, I believe there is public transport).

Note that I got ALL this information from:

http://www.kinkos.com/locations/index.php

Finally, I only looked at the above page.  There may be other services in
these cities where you could burn a CD or you may run into folks who have CD
burners and let you use them.  But there is no Kinkos.

There may be other national chains offering services similar to Kinkos
(OfficeMax for example), you may want to poke around on the web and see if
they offer a "Find a Location" service.

-Mike D-Low-Renzo