[pct-l] Re: Revised Sierra Snow Prediction

We got another 6-8 feet in the high Sierra
depending on elevation and location in April;
and so far in May it has been about 6-8 inches!

Hurrah! Winter wonderland! Makes up for the spring
days we had in Jan and Feb!

I'd wait till we see the melt rate -- but it could be
early June as it sometimes can get up to a foot a day
of melt.

Sonora Pass,
Richard