[pct-l] thank you

--
I wanted to take a public forum to thank so many responsible for everything=
 having to do with the grand ADZPCTKO.

It was the second one I've attended and the second time I can say I was del=
ighted and privileged to have been there.

It was informative, funny, interesting, and so many of the people have a wa=
y of touching your heart with their caring and generosity.

I want to thank specifically Charlie Jones for his continual support of my =
growing-pains, and, Jeff Eckert for his generous assistance with transporta=
tion. The water caches along the trail were a site to behold in more ways t=
han one!  I will never forgive myself for having failed to take a photograp=
h of such a creative and wonderful site - thank you to the three marvelous =
carpenters and watermen!

To everyone of you - a job well done and thank, thank you and thank you!  I=
 came home having attending the ADZ and hiked 35 miles on the PCT a VERY ha=
ppy camper and proud to be a PCT hiker.

JoAnn Michael