[pct-l] Please forward to AOL users

Nope! My comment was addressed to automatically handling
the spam on the PCT list, not doing it manually...nor
did I mention anything re AOL nor could I care about AOL...

My o-my-- so quick to chastise.I am totally
offended..<g> and I also asked to have that other post deleted
from the archive..would you make it happen please..
pass it on to whom has access to the archive.

Thank you,

PS-
...others have used
my ideaS quite well...