[pct-l] finding inexpensive gear

 --<br>[ Picked text/plain from multipart/alternative ]<br>hi everyone, my =
name is Micah.  I am hiking the trail this july for around month. I was won=
dering if anyone had tips on really inexpensive gear, mainly a pack.  I am =
sewing my own tarp, but don't feel like doing the pack.  Thanks for any inf=
o=2E ps- I am hiking through oregon  and would like to hear any experiences=
, ect., had
thrift stores can be a treasure trove of good quaility equitment(rei or kel=
ty are good) check for rips tears and damage before you buy,on external fra=
me packs closly inspect the welds for cracks.
i went through oregon last year and had a great time lots to see.there was =
one downside though,horse crap was everywhere,learn to love hiking through =
it and camping in it,and youll do fine.

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com