[pct-l] finding inexpensive gear

For cheap(er) gear, I would suggest looking into Sierra Trading Post, Campmor,
Rei-outlet, and mGear. All are online and easy to shop.

I've also had really good luck with eBay - I've bought some great, top quality
gear at prices you wouldn't be able to find in any stores.

I used a GoLite pack on my AT thru-hike and will be using it again this summer
on my PCT thru-hike. They're great light-weight packs and sell for a lot less
than other heavier brands.

There are also usually a few GoLite packs on eBay - so it'd be worth a check.

Have a great hike this summer!

-Brad