[pct-l] Late May Temps

--

            This is my first post so ill introduce my self.  I have yet to =
choose a trail name but currently I go buy Dan.  I'm 24 year old student, a=
nd unfortunately will be unable to attend the Kick off.  Instead, I plan on=
 beginning solo on the 23rd of May, just after the semester ends.  Anyway j=
ust curious to see how many people plan on beginning the trail this late, o=
r if it maybe it's a bad idea due to the high temperatures, and lack of wat=
er.  Also it would be great to meat up with people that may be planning on =
starting around the same time.

    Time heals all wounds, so go out and get hurt